Sloeber Flyball Team
The Sloeber Flyball Team hails from Belgium. Contact Mark Dewilde
(Jumasoft@glo.be) for more info on Flyball
Current Team Members
- Falco, Malinois dog, 7 years old, fastest clock time
Falco is a very consistent dog. I have only twice see him miss a ball.
- Nena, Labrador (yellow) bitch, 4 years old, 5.71 sec.
Lia's dog which has to be catch at the end of her run or she'll run around
on the field.
- Rasta, B.C., bitch, 3 years old, 5.85 sec.
The only border collie in our team.
- Tana, Labrador (black), bitch, 7 years old, 5.90 sec
Tana will only go fast in competition not on training sessions.
- Sheeba, German Shepherd, bitch, 5.86 sec
Already very fast (to our norms) but I believe we can pinch off 1 sec off
- Tessa, Tervuren, bitch, 5 years old, 5.96 sec.
Our starter dog with a faster recall than send away.
- Sofie, Mix, bitch, 7 years old, approx. 6.00 sec.
Our mini that steals the show at every outing.
- Jotte, Labrador Retriever, bitch, 3 years old, 6.02 sec.
Currently out off action due to a Flyball unrelated injury
- Quea, Flatcoated Retriever, 4 years old, approx. 6.20 sec.
Had a lot off box trouble (over enthusiastic) but now a real promise for the
- Nemo, Golden Retriever, dog, 6 years old, 6.73 sec.
My dog gets very exited but can loose all interest in an instant (a serious
- Mabiche, Golden Retriever, bitch, 7 years old, approx. 7.50 sec
Recently new to flyball but competition ready
- Roxanne, Golden Retriever, bitch, approx. 7 sec.
Also new to flyball and will be competing in the near future.
- Chouke, Miniature Poodle, bitch, 10 years old, approx. 9 sec.
Slow but has real fun with flyball. Will only take her own ball.
- Ivo, our boxfiller a real team member always searching for ways to
Copyright © 1995 Kathryn Hogg, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified: June 8, 1995